As a Member of the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society you will have access to resources, information, and opportunities regarding education, training, fellowships, support, annual events, and more. Members of the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society are highly committed to improving and building upon their existing skill sets, knowledge, and experience in orthopaedic medicine and surgery and truly benefit from being a part of our dynamic, vibrant community of fellow medically-trained professionals. Through the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society, you will have the opportunity to enhance your career, skills, and development as a medical professional.
Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Members are highly trained, thoroughly educated, board-certified orthopaedic surgeons and treatment providers dedicated to their patients and the provision of contemporary, innovative treatment for those suffering from foot and ankle conditions. Additionally, our Members possess Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, and Doctoral backgrounds in education, with time spent completing internships, residencies, fellowships, and training; they seek opportunities to build upon their educational and technical experience and participate in training to keep up-to-date with contemporary surgical and medical principles, techniques, and practices.
Further, Members of the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society are closely trained, guided, and certified by the MBA (Medical Board of Australia), RACS (Royal Australian College of Surgeons) and AOA (Australian Orthopaedic Association).
Why Become a Member?
Members with the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society experience the following benefits:
- Educational programs, resources, information, and opportunities
- Assistance with training and fellowships
- Attendance to annual meetings, events, and professional-development courses
- Networking opportunities with colleagues, mentors, and leading experts (national and international)
- Advanced research and innovative techniques through instruction, education, and training
- Support regarding research (clinical, educational, etc) as well as international internships
- Opportunities to partake in the society’s committee-related roles and responsibilities
Interested professionals who would like to submit an application for consideration of membership can do so by clicking here [link to member application].